While there are different card games on online casino sites, blackjack has always had a special place in players’ hearts. This has become even more popular with the advent of crypto casinos. Particularly with Bitcoin which is the most popular cryptocurrency out there for its huge market cap.
We made this guide to help you have an easier time finding the best blackjack Bitcoin websites. We’re going to discuss a little bit about the game rules as well. So, let’s get started.
Whether you’re a newbie or a veteran, playing strategically can allow you to get the most out of your blackjack experience. Here are a few tips that you can try out when you’re playing online Bitcoin blackjack.
As you want to play with Bitcoin, you will need a casino site that supports such transactions. It should also have fiat transactions for added convenience. Ideally, you should choose a Bitcoin casino blackjack site where the bonuses can be claimed and/or credited in BTC as well.
As we mentioned earlier, mastering blackjack is how you increase your chances of winning the game. So start by reading all of the rules and understanding how it works. Read up on the different actions and you will get a better idea of what you need to do to win.
However, simply reading the rules is not enough. You also need to put it into practice. There are different websites that you can find online where you can apply what you’ve learned. It will usually be an RNG version of the game for free. But you can use the same experience to play live dealer blackjack with Bitcoin as well.
This is a tip that gets ignored often. That’s because players believe they know how to remain in control. But in reality, many of them lose their way and start spending irregularly. Sometimes they spend a lot of money, other times they don’t spend enough.
An easy and effective workaround for this is to use a fixed budget. Say you dedicate $100 every day. Your job is to not go over this limit. Get as close to it as possible without crossing it. If you try to maintain this limit strictly, you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the problems of wasting money.
It’s a variant of online blackjack that follows the same rules as the traditional game. Instead of playing with fiat money, in Bitcoin blackjack players use cryptocurrency to play.
A Bitcoin online casino is a gambling platform where you can play casino games using Bitcoin. Traditionally online casinos use fiat currency for deposits and withdrawals. But Bitcoin casinos allow transactions using BTC.
In blackjack Bitcoin, players have a 95% chance to get a winning combination. This means there’s a 5% risk that the player can lose to the dealer. It might not seem much, but a risk is still a risk.
If both pirates have the same hand value, it’s a tie. When this happens, the player gets their initial bet value back since neither party won.